Friday, May 15, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog?

Although the idea of blogging has certainly become a reality for most people, I just wasn't sure it was for me. I always enjoy reading them and keeping up with friends and family, but I have wondered often about this phenomenon. We display the majority of our lives for all to see, oftentimes leaving very little for the imagination.

Nonetheless...here I am! Officially, a blogger. I have realized it is a great way to catalog the major events in our lives and will serve as a modern day journal. Although my husband is very disciplined in writing in a real journal and always keeping sentimental track of our lives and the world around us...I have not developed such a habit, so I thought I would give this blog a try. I know we will enjoy looking back on our journey into parenthood together and with our friends.

I do realize that the daily happenings with the Hutchersons will be a bit boring for most, but for anyone keeping up...Enjoy!

~Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment