Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Still a mystery....


Aunt Allison and Aunt Melody!


Mother/Daughter weekend in Jacksonville. Allison made a delicious brunch for us!



Wicked in Jacksonville



Well, we had out 16 week appointment yesterday and although we got great news and a healthy heartbeat...it was actually pretty uneventful. We did not receive an ultrasound..I almost resorted to begging, but I controlled myself. So...now we must wait another four weeks for the big ultrasound. As my mother often reminds me, patience is not my virtue, but I am going to do my best.


We are so excited to find out whether we will be having a son or daughter, but more importantly we are simply praying for a healthy baby! When you really start to think about it, it is actually quite amazing that any baby is born in one piece and with all of their parts. There are a multitude of things that have to happen just right and it simply amazes me. Our God is so amazing and shows Himself with each passing day of this journey. Shawn and I are just so thankful to Him for this sweet life and we are already eager to meet this little baby.


We did break down and buy our first box of diapers over the weekend. The newborn diaper is actually smaller than the palm of Shawn's hand and it is thrilling to picture a little behind in there and I cannot wait. Please keep praying for baby Hutcherson as he/she continues to develop. This week the baby is learning to breathe and swallow on its own...pretty cool

Here are a few cute pictures from our Mother/Daughter trip to Jacksonville! We saw Wicked and spent time lounging around. It was just what the doctor ordered!


-Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment