Thursday, June 4, 2009

A growing belly...

The belly is a bizarre thing but sort of a right of passage for a first time preggo. It is the first sign of a growing baby, so in the beginning, I tried hard to find the makings of a bump. Then, for a while...you just look like you ate too much for lunch. Finally, I am starting to look pregnant and strangers have started to comment. So, I guess that makes it real. Here is one at 7 weeks and then again at 15 weeks. I need to get an updated one, because I am now almost 19 weeks and the bump is offically growing....stay tuned for more.

7 weeks and counting...



15 weeks..during our trip to Chicago!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Leslie! Look at your cute little belly! You're absolutely precious, and you wear the baby bump oh-so-well! I am just thrilled for you and Shawn.

    Love,
    Devvie :)

    ReplyDelete